POLICY ON QUALITY, THE ENVIRONMENT AND HEALTH AND SAFETY AT WORK
The present policy has been formulated in order to outline the methods and directions for development characteristic of the work of Lalev LTD. It is based on the premise that quality is equal to the degree of client satisfaction and the continuous improvement of the environmental management activities and the health and safety at work aim to meet the demands of clients, society in general and
- The management of the company makes a pledge to implement the Policy by continuously abiding by the following principles:
- Securing the position of Lalev LTD as a leading company in its sphere of activity;
- Meeting clients’ needs and demands by providing high quality in accordance with relevant regulations;
- Exchange of information with interested third parties;
- Striving for continuous improvement and prevention of pollution;
- Striving for prevention of injuries and diseases and continuous improvement of the implementation and management of health and safety at work;
- An inquiry into and a process of documenting each and every accident and/or work-related disease in view of a subsequent analysis and the undertaking of measures to prevent their reoccurrence;
- Observance of legislation, rules and regulations adopted by the organization in conjunction with environmental aspects and health and safety hazards;
- Continuous monitoring and evaluation of the processes and activities which have a pronounced effect over the environment and the conditions of work;
- A periodic re-assessment and actualization of targets to do with quality, the environment and health and safety at work;
- Strict observance of the Integrated System of Management and work discipline rules and regulations – an important task before every member of the organization is not to allow discrepancies. The discovery and elimination of the reasons for their occurrence brings about
improvement of the work of the organization;
- Providing sufficient information, instructions, training and observation aiming to ensure that every employee is aware of the dangers related to carrying out their work duties and the responsibility to perform their work safely at all times;
- Continuous improvement of the efficacy of the Integrated System of Management.
The management of Lalev LTD hereby declares that the present Policy will be made known to all people working under the management of the organization and will be at the disposal of interested parties.
The management of Lalev LTD pledges to continually improve the working conditions and to preserve the health and safety of their employees as well as that of all visitors on the premises of the organization.
The management of Lalev LTD takes responsibility to observe the principles set in the present Policy.
Dated 1st September 2017
Manager: Signature (illegible), /Hristo Lalev/
Round seal of LALEV LTD, KARLOVO